The following are some examples of the consulting engagements that I have conducted over the last several years:
- Using time series analysis and forecasting methods built automatic and reusable predictive models to forecast monthly workloads at a large number of medical facilities for a healthcare organization.
- Conducted validation and testing of a multinational bank’s anti-money laundering system. Tested the suspicious activity detection platform by independently programming large number of detection rules using the SAS software.
- Utilizing multinomial logistic regression, developed a robust predictive model (classification algorithm) for predicting destinations of medical claims for a large healthcare organization.
- Using Classification and Regression Trees (CART) built descriptive models to characterize and describe the drivers for erosion in student loan portfolio for a multinational bank.
- Assisted process engineers in the statistical analysis of shop-floor data. Using analysis of variance (ANOVA) techniques, discovered inherent deficiencies in a manufacturing process and recommended solutions to improve the process.
- Designed and selected stratified random samples to estimate the financial liability resulting from abandoned and unclaimed properties for a number of companies.
- Reviewed the statistical soundness and accuracy of a time series model that was used to forecast house price appreciation for a large government agency. Proposed solutions to improve the predictive power of the price appreciation model.
- Performed statistical analysis of a survey that collected data on physician demographic factors and measured physician sentiment towards physician-hospital alignment initiatives. Used logistic regression models to build a predictive model that estimated the likelihood of physician-hospital alignment, based on explanatory demographic factors.